Amara.com is a luxury homewares and accessories etailer also providing a luxury wedding gift list service. With Amara housing over 190 aspirational brands inclusive of Missoni Home, Ralph Lauren and Roberto Cavalli, there are no limitations! Amara offers many additional collections such as Jonathan Adler, William Yeoward Crystal, Seletti and Designers Guild.
Creating your gift list should be an enjoyable experience for both you and your guests, as it allows you to choose the most treasured gifts as a memory of your special day.
Here we have top 6 tips given by Amara’s expert wedding team …
1. Add an introductory message for your guests to help add a personal touch! Maybe just a short thank you to show your appreciation?
2 .Creating your gift list should be an enjoyable experience for not only you but your guests too! Make sure when creating your list you select a range of gifts as guests don’t like to be limited. I’m sure you’ll be surprised of the generosity from your friends and family!
3. Choose gifts that you wouldn’t necessarily buy yourself! Why not choose a photo album to hold memories of your special day or a kettle and toaster to fill those everyday needs!
4. Make sure your list is personal to the both of you as they will be gifts that last a lifetime! Allow them to reflect your personality, whether it be a crazy Missoni cushion or a plain Ralph Lauren throw.
5. Make sure your gift list is finalised before sending out your inserts! Many guests can be eager to purchase a present prior to your special day.
6. An important part of creating your gift list is by both getting involved to ensure that your list is truly what you want. Your wedding list is the perfect chance to get that all wanted dinner service or luxury homeware accessories, so enjoy the opportunity!
Whilst Amara weddings offers a bespoke service for the creation and personalisation of the list, you will be assigned your own wedding coordinator to guide you along the way should you need any assistance. The option to personalise, make amendments and have an easy closing of your list all comes as part of the Amara experience!