22nd & 23rd September, Hagley Hall, Worcestershire
The line up for this September’s The Designer Vintage Bridal Show is already an incredible mix of some of the country’s most talented and inspirational designers and professionals.
Since its debut back in February 2011, the show has grown in size and reputation and visitors to this year’s weekend of bridal showcases will welcome back some wedding favourites and introduce some brand new companies to the DVB family.
Here are just some of the companies signed up so far…
- Gowns – Lindsay Fleming Couture; Sarah Willard Couture; The Wedding Club; Lara Hannah by Tobi Hannah; Lizzie Jayne Bridal Gowns; Leluxe Clothing;
- Cakes and catering – Carolines Cake Company; Couture Cake Company; Pattacake Bakery;
- Entertainment – Enigma String Quartet; The Moneypennies; Music Wedding Videos; Weddings by Shuut Films;
- Event styling – Vintage Glamour Days; Vintage Frocks n Crocks;
- Accessories – DC Bouquets; Kate Francis Designs; Natasha Jane Headwear; Gillion Million; Talullah’s Trinkets; TerryTerry; Rachel Simpson Shoes;
- Styling – Leona Seymour; Helena Sinclair; Emily Jayne Stylist;
- Photography – Chris Barber Photography; Lyric Weddings; John Charlton Photography; Liezl Croft Photography; Maria Lynne Photography; Nick Ray Photography; Shepherd Photography;
- Stationery – Lucy Ledger Stationery; Pocket Typewriter; Veronica Dearly Stationery; Wolf Whistle Stationery;
Exhibitors, entertainers and our ever-growing team of bridal bloggers (including Adore by Chloe; Beyond Beyond; Boho Events and OMG I’m Getting Married) will be there to inspire and advise on how to create the perfect wedding day and celebrate something truly unique and original.
The show’s home this year is at one of the county’s most striking, stately venues, Hagley Hall in Hagley, Worcestershire. Visitors to the show will meet and talk with inspirational designers, gain valuable advice from industry professionals, relax at leisure whilst treating themselves to a glass of champagne or afternoon tea and getting involved in workshops, forums, demonstrations and fashion shows. Tickets are available online at £8 in advance, £12 on the door. designervintagebridal.co.ukDesigner Vintage Bridal Show