The Howard, Edinburgh’s most discreet and luxurious five star hotel, provides the ideal setting for bridal couples looking to create their own unique wedding celebration in Scotland. For all exclusive use bookings made, and held, before the end of March 2009 The Howard is offering couples a choice of complimentary extras to make their wedding day memorable.
The bride and groom can choose between a champagne reception for guests in the stunning drawing room; a magician or caricaturist to entertain the wedding party; a book for all guests to sign; or personalised wedding favours at the breakfast.
The Howard offers an intimate, personal and charming setting, and with just eighteen feature bedrooms, is an ideal venue for exclusive use weddings, catering for up to 40 guests.
You may also like
The Howard Hotel, Edinburgh, is licensed to hold both religious and civil wedding ceremonies, which are conducted in The Atholl, a spacious and light Georgian style room, where couples can exchange their vows in front of the elegant fireplace.
Exclusive use of The Howard is available for a facility fee of £1500, and includes:
- Exclusive use of the hotel and garden from 2pm on your wedding day until 12 noon the following day
- A champagne reception following the ceremony (maximum 2 glasses per person)
- Choice of a magician/caricaturist; wedding book; or personalised wedding favours
- Personalised menus and place cards
- A professionally trained butler to act as Master of Ceremonies
- Accommodation in a hotel suite for the bride and groom on their wedding night, with full Scottish breakfast
For further details visit The Howard Edinburgh