Made In Chelsea star Millie Mackintosh looked gorgeous in her vintage inspired wedding dress designed by Alice Temperley. Millie married Professor Green in the beautiful countryside of Babington House in Somerset on the 10th September.
Professor Green told his fans on Twitter that he would be marrying his fiancée, ‘Thank you all for your kind wishes, as you may have read I’m marrying the love of my life tomorrow so I’m off for a little while, big love x.’
- Engagement: The couple got engaged in Paris earlier in the year.
- Venue: Babington House, Somerset
- The Dress: The ‘Bluebell’ gown is from the 2013 Florence Collection, which is a selection of ‘fantasy dresses inspired by film noir screen sirens’ according to the designer Alice Temperley.
- Cost of Dress: £2,950 and £4,200.
- Shoes: Christian Louboutin white peep-toe heels
- Veil: Short shoulder length veil
- Accessories: Diamond earrings and a silver bracelet
- Hair: Pleated floral up do
- Bridesmaid: Ghost
- Flowers: Baby’s breath flowers in Millies Hair, and pastel pink rose bouquet.
- Groom: Sharp blue suit with black tie
Millie Mackintosh Marries In Vintage Alice Temperley Gown
What do you think of Millies’s wedding gown? do let us know, we would love to hear from you.