If you’re searching for a new signature scent, Le Labo’s ‘Discovery’ set is one of the best places to start the journey. It’s complete with five of the brand’s most-loved Eau de Parfums, which took master perfumers as long as two years each to perfect. They’re bottled in travel-friendly vials that easily slip into your clutch or makeup bag.
– Using the Grasse Rose as its starting point, [Rose 31 id958394] has delicate floral top notes strengthened with a woody, spicy mix of Cumin, Cedar and Amber
– Formulated in collaboration with Jefferson Hack and named after the biannual magazine, [AnOther 13 id1048389] is a clean, fresh scent with a musky base
– Originally called “the fire cologne” due to its heat, [Bergamote 22 id958392] is a citrusy, woody fragrance with Vetiver, Orange Blossom and Cedar notes
– [Santal 33 id958395] sees warm Cardamom blended with floral notes of Violet and Iris and contrasted by musky Sandalwood, for a scent that’s evocative of “the soft drift of smoke” of an open fire
– [Thé Noir 29 id958396] has a heart of Black Tea carefully balanced with light Bergamot and Fig, as well as headier Cedar and Musk
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.