Lord’s Cricket Ground
Weddings at Lord's Cricket Ground - Lord’s is now licensed for civil marriage and civil partnership ceremonies and offers space for both grand and intimate wedding ceremonies and receptions.
This historic cricket ground is one of the most breathtaking and unusual wedding venues in London.
With the elegant old-world grandeur of the Grade-II* listed Pavilion and stunning vistas of the hallowed turf, Lord`s is an amazing setting for one of the most important days of your life.
The famous Long Room, where international cricket players pass through on their way to the Ground, can hold up to 230 guests for a wedding ceremony. It's an extraordinary and elegant space with high, ornate ceilings, fronted by glass along its entire 27m length.
The Writing Room is suitable for smaller wedding ceremonies of up to 60 guests. It is a beautifully proportioned room hung with paintings of cricketing scenes through the centuries.
The Thomas Lord Suite, overlooking the Pavilion, can be used for both large and small weddings alike. It offers a flexible space for up to 300 people.
Renowned for impeccable standards, Lord's events team promises the utmost attention to detail, outstanding food, superb service and, of course, the special magic that is Lord's.
Venue Capacity: Reception - 300 Lunch/Dinner - 200 Minimum - 100
Weddings at The Home of Cricket | MCC/Lord's
- Package upgrades:
- Reception canapés - 3 canapés for £9
- Alternative pre-wedding reception area - Museum, Pavilion Roof Terrace or Harris Garden - From £750
- Wedding cake - from £7 per person (minimum 100 people)
- Toast master - from £450
- Menu cards - £1.50 per card
- Jazz trio - from £795
- Cheese course - £7.50 per person (minimum numbers apply)
- Port and Brandy - £4 per person
- Tour of Lord’s - £10.00 per person (minimum 10 people)
- Wine upgrades - price on request