De Vere Horsley Estate
There can be few more romantic settings in which to say 'I do'. From the ornate, classical 19th century chapel, to the grandeur of the Great Hall, Horsley Estate could have come straight out of the pages of a fairytale.
A secret chapel, beautifully tiled cloisters, and a lakeside 19th-century mansion; De Vere Horsley Estate near Guildford creates an unforgettable backdrop for your wedding day.
The Great Hall lends a dramatic atmosphere with its vaulted ceiling and oak-panelled walls, whereas the Sopwith Suite provides an elegant space with original features and timeless décor. Both are popular choices for ceremonies and wedding breakfasts seating up to 110 and 120 guests respectively. The Charles Barry Room sits alongside the Towers Bar making it ideal for evening receptions.
Elsewhere the mansion's cloisters and chapel offer a wealth of unique photo opportunities, while the lakeside lawns and terrace make a wonderful space for your guests to celebrate.
With bespoke wedding menus and a dedicated team of wedding coordinators; we’ll ensure every detail is cared for to create an unforgettable day.
- Exclusive use of Horsley Towers and the grounds on your wedding day, with 3 unique fully licensed spaces to choose from.
- Beautiful indoor and outdoor photo opportunities with private use of the picturesque lakeside lawns and unique chapel and cloisters.
- Able to host wedding breakfasts for up to 120 guests, and up to 250 for evening receptions.
- 180 modern and stylish bedrooms for your guests.
- A dedicated wedding team to help every step of the way; from the first enquiry to the big day itself.
- Bespoke wedding breakfast menus curated by the Executive Chef team.
- Set in beautiful Surrey countryside yet just 20 minutes from Guildford,10 minutes from J10 of the M25, and 45 minutes by train from London’s Waterloo Station, making it ideal for bringing together your guests.
Sweep your way up our drive in your bridal car after a church service, or choose to say your vows in one of our elegant drawing rooms. Our wonderful bedrooms include bridal suites, some with Victorian roll-top bath, for your wedding breakfast you can opt for a candlelit marriage feast in the atmospheric Great Hall, a drinks receptions on the lawns with the Towers
as a backdrop, or a lavish reception in the Sopwith Lounge. At Horsley Estate we offer you the opportunity to create the wedding of your dreams.
Hidden away in 70 acres of stunning Surrey parkland, this grand Victorian
house built back in the 1820s and visited by Lord and Lady Lovelace has been
sympathetically refurbished to create an intimate wedding venue overflowing
Price Guide: Venue hire from £3,500 and wedding packages starting from £90 per person
Venue Type: Exclusive Use Mansion House with bedrooms
Venue Capacity: 120 in the day and up to 250 in the evening
Accommodation: 28 recently refurbished en-suite bedrooms for your guests within the mansion house. We also have a further 152 bedrooms for overspill in the next building
Dining Options: We have a restaurant for dining options the night prior along with a bar lounge men
Exclusive Use: Yes we offer full exclusive use of our Victorian Mansion House from 12noon on the day of your wedding
Swimming Pool Yes
Fitness Center Yes
- • Exclusive use of the Victorian Mansion House set in 70 acres of Surrey Parkland
- • 3 beautiful function rooms for you to choose from for your civil ceremony, wedding breakfast and evening reception
- • Fully Licensed for Civil Ceremonies
- • 28 recently refurbished en-suite bedrooms for your guests
- • Stunning indoor photo opportunities with our ornate chapel and cloisters along with the grand staircase
I hope you are well, thank you so much for your email.
Sorry for my very late reply, we seem to have been the only people on our honeymoon with no sustained wifi and I don't know where time has gone since coming back!
We had the most amazing day Isabel, absolutely beyond expectations - we are so grateful for your work as a team to not only create but execute the day with such care and professionalism. Nothing was too much across the board. We will write with feedback before the month is through, it was absolutely perfect and that was echoed by all of our guests who loved their time at the Towers.
Hope you have a lovely weekend planned, please pass on our best to the team.
Many thanks again for everything and kindest regards
Greetings from Mauritius!
Just a quick email to say thank you for all your help in the run up to the wedding. We had a lovely time despite the weather.
Thank you also to Luke who ran the day very well despite surely being knackered - he never stopped! The girl who took over in the evening was great too although we can't remember her name!
The food was brilliant, thank you to Ollie, and I have had multiple guests say to me in the days after the wedding that they were amazed that salmon could be cooked so succulently in large quantities.
I don't think there is anything outstanding for us admin wise but please tell us if there is.
Vicky and Mike
I wanted to send you a quick email to say how much Mike and I enjoyed our menu tasting last night.
All the staff were absolutely brilliant and very helpful. Please pass on our thanks to Andreas, Johnny (I hope I spelt it right) and Tom (our server) for all their help. It was a brilliant service all evening, and we could not have been happier. The reception staff were also very helpful, and the food was wonderful - we're so excited to get to the day now, just so we can eat it again!!
This was the case anyway, but we are so pleased that we chose Horsley Towers as our wedding venue, and I think it's important to say thank you when people do things really well, so thank you :)
Let me know when we need to book our final arrangement appointment with you - I can't wait!
All the best,