I have been so excited to try out L’Occitane’s rather aromatic collection of the four wonderful new fragrances since they recently launched. La Collection de Grasse celebrates the fragrant destiny of this Provençal town by bringing together raw materials from close and distant lands. It’s so difficult to choose my favorite fragrance from the collection as they all are exquisite, but I think I would be more of a Jasmine & Bergamote girl.
The bottles are rather simple yet elegant, and are made with thick, clear glass. The bottles are inspired by the traditional perfume bottles of Grasse perfumeries. Its round neck especially recalls their shape.
JASMIN & BERGAMOTE
- A luminous & smooth union between the sparkling bergamot and graceful jasmine
- Revealing the many facets of the jasmine flower, this eau de toilette blends absolutes from the Mediterranean. Heart notes of jasmine and lemon leaf are balanced by the fruity notes of bergamot essential oil from Italy and mandarin orange. A foundation of sandalwood and cedar notes completes the fragrance.
MAGNOLIA & MURE
You may also like
- A mysterious and charming union between the elegant magnolia and the exquisite blackberry.
- The prelude to this fragrance includes bergamot and blackberry, made with an infusion from the south of France. Essential oil of magnolia from the Far East comprises the fruity heart of this fragrance, with complementary notes of rose. Base notes of patchouli and moss complete the profile of this mysterious fragrance.
VANILLA & NARCISSUS
- A voluptuous and radiant embrace between the warm vanilla and the floral narcissus. This great classic from L’occatina joins La Collection de Grasse. Refreshing, essential and aimed at both men and women, it has a thirst-quenching effect from the very first contact, when sparkling citrus notes burst forth in an accord of sweet and bitter orange. Hints of green tea, yerba mate and sun-dried straw give a reassuring touch before the aromatic base.
THE VERT & BIGARADE
- The union of fresh green tea and zesty bitter orange yields a comfortable and thirst-quenching fragrance
- Energizing upon first contact, this fragrance has head notes of bitter orange, made with essential oil from the Mediterranean. Sparkling citrus notes evolve to reveal a heart of green tea – using an extract from Japan – and yerba mate. An aromatic blend of cedar, thyme and musk compose the base of this fresh and citrusy fragrance.
- For more details visit locataine.com