Congratulations to Kim and Kris who tied the knot last night at 6:30 pm at their amazing Montecito, California mansion house. We just can not wait until this is televised so we can watch this much talked about Hollywood’s Royal Wedding.
- Marriage Proposal: Kris proposed to Kim by scattering 20,000 rose petals spelling out the message ‘Will You Marry Me?
- The Wedding Dress: Kim wore an Ivory gown designed by Vera Wang that had a tulle skirt, basque waist and Chantilly lace
- Accessories: Designer wedding shoes by Giuseppe Zanotti
- Maid of Honour: Kourtney Kardashian and Khloe Kardashian
- Bride Getting Ready Location: Four Season hotel in Santa Barbara
- Wedding Venue: $29 million mansion in Montecito, California
- Groom’s Outfit: Ermenegildo Zegna designed Kris’s white peak lapel tuxedo jacket, black tuxedo trousers, a white shirt and a white bow tie.
- Guests of the wedding: Kim and Kris had 440 guests, including Mario Lopez, Eva Longoria, Sugar Ray Leonard, Alan Thicke and Lindsay Lohan, and Demi Lovato