Vishni Weddings & Honeymoons
Vishni Weddings & Honeymoons is a subsidiary of UK-based Druveenija Events Ltd.
We like to think of ourselves as a tiny company that can conjure (we deliberately chose that verb as we believe weddings should be magical) up big Indian weddings…and little ones…and everything in between!
We want to organise an unforgettable wedding for our clients. Weddings can be complicated and stressful events, especially so in India with its unique and idiosyncratic work ethics and characteristics. With its partnerships with experienced and reputable wedding organisers, Destination Management Companies and hotels in India, VWs&Hs can plan and execute weddings and honeymoons to fulfil clients’ wishes and, more importantly, do the heavy lifting. After all, we want our clients to save their energies for the festivities!
India…the most vibrant and colourful wedding destination on Earth?
Few places on Earth provide the sort of options and landscapes for weddings that India does…and has been doing for millennia. Whether it’s a wedding on a beach on a balmy Goan winter afternoon, or up in the bracing foothills of the Himalayas- with snow covered peaks as a backdrop, or in the shadow of the Taj Mahal, or in one of Rajasthan’s numerous forts and palaces, or in bustling, Bombay and Delhi with their world-class shopping, dining and partying opportunities, or in the holy cities of Amritsar and Varanasi India has it!
Monsoon weddings kissed by petrichor, weddings sprinkled with snowflakes with the aroma of burning log-fires swirling about you, or weddings on the cusp of spring with the scent blooming flowers gracing the occasion …India has a season and aroma for every wedding.
Few places on Earth embrace weddings across the religious spectrum the way India does. For centuries now, India has hosted weddings for Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Zoarastrians, Jews, Jains and Hindus and each community has whole-heartedly welcomed the others during the festivities. In fact, we’d go so far as to say that Indian weddings signify India’s rich history and religious and cultural mosaic.
And, as for the honeymoons, there are just so many options: you could have an active honeymoon, exploring adventure sports or you could absorb Indian’s numerous cultural and natural offerings or you could just sit on a beach, eat, sleep, repeat and re-charge your batteries. Whatever your preference, we at VN&W would be delighted to make suggestions and to arrange your honeymoon.
Why Choose VW&H?
- As we’re a UK-registered and insured company, our clients are afforded the full protection of the UK’s consumer protection legislation.
- We’re fully insured by Hiscox and we’re represented by Harbottle & Lewis in the U.K, Amineddoleh & Associates in the U.S. and WeirFoulds in Canada. We maintain the very highest standards of compliance and transparency in the way we conduct our business. In fact, we’re so confident of our professionalism that we encourage prospective clients to first shop around to see if they can find a wedding & honeymoon organiser anywhere in the world that matches our observance of best practices.
What Other Services Do You Offer?
- We might be a small company but we offer a wide array of services. For example, we can assist with choosing locations, designing cards and gifts, websites etc.
- We don’t just organise weddings…we also organise (tasteful!) bachelor and bachelorette parties that your mums, dads, uncles, aunties and grandparents would enjoy (like we said earlier, “family-centric”). If you have a favourite DJ or band let us know and we’ll try and get them for your event/s.
Do You Also Organise Honeymoons?
- What makes us really stand apart from the competition is- wait for it- our wedding gift of a complimentary honeymoon to the newlyweds! That’s right: book your wedding and ancillary events with us and enjoy a seven-night, four-or-five star honeymoon anywhere in India (Terms & Conditions Apply) on us.
Contact us at: [email protected]
Vishni Weddings and Honeymoons is a subsidiary of Druveenija Events Ltd.