We at 5 Star Weddings were invited by award-winning wedding blogger Nova Reid to join her, plus some of our favourite suppliers such as dress designers Phillipa Lepley and Ian Stuart, for a lovely candle lit evening of cocktails, gorgeous canapés, and beautiful music at the elegant Benjamin Franklin Room at RSA House, London.
The setting, decor, and food were sumptuous, (yes, we love our jobs!) but the joyful essence of this evening was that it was to celebrate and highlight the contributions to the wedding industry from all quarters.
You may also like
Not only was it a chance to indulge in the talents of amazing professionals in our industry, such as Jemma Jade Events, Amie Bone Flowers, Elizabeth’s Cake Emporium, and caterers Harbour & Jones, it was a heartfelt celebration of the mixing of so many cultures that modern Britain should be so proud of, united in the ultimate industry of togetherness and love; the wedding biz, of course!
Thank you to Nova, and all the skillful artisans who made the evening a great success, for inviting us to this personal and heartfelt event.
- Event Credits & Sponsors:
- Event Curated by Nova Reid: Nu Bride
- Venue: RSA House: Benjamin Franklin Room
- Cinematography: Urban Cinematography
- Photography: Plenty to declare wedding photography
- Cakes and Sweet Treats: Elizabeth’s Cakes Emporium
- Canapés Harbour & Jones Events via RSA House Champagne:
- The Perfect Cellar Entertainment: I Can Create..
- Flowers and Décor Styling: Amie Bone Flowers
- Production & Lighting: Light Motif
- Stationery: The Finer Details
- Styling and on the Day Co-ordination: Jemma-Jade Events
- With special thanks to Amara, Belle Noir Loves & Elise Parham & Crisi Miki Wiki
- Elizabeth’s Cake Emporium Thanks for the wonderful feature. It was an honour to support Nova on her special night.
Leave this field empty