During this class you will learn how to decorate ready baked cupcakes with buttercream and an elegant fondant covering, and how to make exquisite sugar flowers including lifelike roses and gerbera daisies.
We teach you how to make realistic roses and flowers from flowerpaste, how to emboss your fondant covering with a variety of designs, how to make your own elegant cupcake stand, and the best ways to present your wedding cupcakes.
You will leave with a box of 12 of your beautiful cupcake creations.
We teach in a relaxed and informal manner. Whether you want to make cupcakes as a hobby, for a wedding, or to start your own business, we are on hand to answer all the questions you can throw at us.
Making and Piping Buttercream.
* Learn how to make our delicious vanilla buttercream.
* Use different techniques for piping and applying the buttercream to your cupcakes for a variety of effects.
Covering the cakes.
* Learn how to cover your cupcakes with fondant icing for a smooth elegant look.
* Use a variety of tools to emboss the fondant for different decorative effects.
* Use edible coloured dusts to highlight the designs.
Sugar Flowers and Decorations.
* Learn how to use easily available ingredients to make a paste for creating edible sugar flowers and decorations.
* Create realistic exquisite sugar flowers using flowerpaste, concentrating on roses and gerbera daisies.
* Use a variety of cutters and moulds to create stunning unique edible decorations and flowers.
* Learn how to create a stunning cupcake tower.
* How to make your own cupcake stand.
* Different cupcake cases and cupcake wrappers.
* Colours and styling your cakes.
We are sorry but we cannot issue refunds for cancellations. In the unlikely event that we need to cancel a class, a full refund will be offered. Prices Weekdays: £140, Weekends: £180
Time: 10:30am – 4:00pm
Location 11 Ewart Road. London. SE23 1AY.
Peggy’s Cupcakes are a 10min train journey from London Bridge, also on the East London Line, or if you are driving, there is plenty of parking.