The day of the fateful SI remains, still for many, one of the most important days of his life. That day is for everyone a day full of joy, emotions, but also a lot of tension.
We would like to revive these emotions, in the same way to the people who have decided to share this moment and therefore we feel the need and the responsibility that each piece is put in the right place. A day that should not be the reflection of our selfish desire at all costs something, but a party for all.
Adriano and Ines know this well, why? Because they lived that day, because they are a couple and because they are united in life as in work, with distinct and heterogeneous creative and organizational skills, capable of giving unique and unforgettable experiences.
It all started on 30 June 2012, the day of our wedding, the first event we organized together. A magical and special moment, a thrilling race to beauty and perfection, to leave an indelible memory in the minds of our loved ones. Hence the idea of becoming consultants and event organizers.
- Song Beethoven’s 5 Secrets
- Artist The Piano Guys
- Writers Ryan Tedder
- Licensed by SME (on behalf of Masterworks); UBEM, SOLAR Music Rights Management, Sony ATV Publishing, and 6 music rights societies
- Song Love Me Like You Do
- Artist Boyce Avenue
- Album Cover Sessions, Vol. 2
- Writers Tove Lo, Max Martin, Ali Payami, Savan Kotecha, Ilya
- Licensed by Studio71_2_5 (on behalf of 3 Peace Records); AMRA, UMPI, CMRRA, Warner Chappell, BMG Rights Management, Kobalt Music Publishing, UMPG Publishing, UBEM, ASCAP, ARESA, and 13 music rights societies