This looks like the most extravagant hotel wedding packages ever, the W South Beach has created a ‘Million-Dollar Wedding.’
If you literally have a million-dollar wedding budget and are looking for a one-stop shop, wedding planners over at the W South Beach in Miami have created a package described as the “ultimate in wedding extravagance.“
The million dollar wedding package includes everything you could possibly want on your big day. Every single detail has been considered, and taken care of for the couple getting married.
You may also like
So what does a million dollar wedding include?
- 4 nights before the wedding at the hotel
- Menu tastings and
- Fittings for dresses and tuxes
- A sunset cocktail cruise on a 122-foot yacht along with a romantic 5-course meal
- Romantic dinner at Mr. Chow
- A suite
- Personal butlers to cater to the couple’s needs on their wedding day
- Spa treatments
- Spa treatments for the mothers of the bride and groom
- A wedding dress, shoes, tux, veil and cufflinks for the couple
- $250,000 worth of jewels for the bride
- Hair and make up for the entire bridal party
- A $250,000 reception that includes flowers, décor and a sit-down dinner catered by the hotel (along with cocktails)
- $35,000 photography package
- $26,000 wedding cake for 175 guests
- Live entertainment all night
- A honeymoon night in the penthouse suite
- 3 security officers on the wedding day as well as 2 bathroom attendants
- Airport transfers
- Handwritten invitations
- A wedding planner
- 6 nights at the St. Regis Bora Bora
- On the honeymoon, the couple will receive free breakfast and cocktails daily. The bride will also received custom-made lingerie for her wedding night.
The wedding itself is for 175 people, and it includes every single thing you could possibly imagine.
- Don't miss our collection of honeymoon inspiration