It was a pleasure to meet Nikki owner of Artfull Splodgers, I was very interested to find out all about Nikki’s business, and the reasons behind why brides should consider keeping their little wedding guests entertained at a wedding.
1. Can you tell me a few requests from your celebrity clients?
Most clients want to know the safety aspects of the crèche. Peace of Mind All our staff share a vision for creating outstanding childcare provision for Weddings and Events:
* Risk Assessment performed on arrival. * Each child’s details registered in advance. * Children to be signed in and out of the crèche. * We have full public liability insurance but we never leave any mess. * Security wrist bands for all children. * Change bags, favourite toys and comforters labelled. * All staff enhanced CRBs checked by Artfull Splodgers. * Fist Aid trained to include Babies, Early Years, Children, Young Adult and Epipen training. * Staff have the necessary teaching or childcare NVQ qualifications adding invaluable expertise. * Staff are easily identifiable in our Artfull Splodgers Uniform.
Artfull Splodgers is one of a few Mobile Crèche Services in the UK to be Ofsted Registered.
2. What are the age ranges for your children you entertain?
We entertain any number of children from 0-13yrs
3. What key activities do you bring to weddings?
What we bring, the full list of toys and equipment we provide (space permitting) is shown on our website, wedding creche Simply click on each category to show full details for each area of the crèche:
4. Why should a bride think about the children guests at a wedding?
Hiring the right crèche could be the best money a couple can spend on their wedding day as we enable the day to run smoothly and all the guests to enjoy the day to the full. A crèche is a must if the couple have their own children. We will enable them to enjoy being Bride and Groom for a few hours relaxing in the knowledge their children are safe and happy having fun with their friends.
5. What do you put in your children’s goodie bags?
The children will go home with a bag full of all their wonder full things they have made in the crèche to include:-