Apparently, we have a warm spell coming which has made everyone very excited for Spring!
Spring is a wonderful time to get married with an abundance of new blooms and fresh smells everywhere.
Britten Weddings a Luxurious bridal accessories brand, handcrafted to order in England have exclusively shared with us at 5 Star Weddings the top 5 bridal accessories that are key for a Spring wedding this year.
“Our favourite accessories for Spring weddings are light and subtle with floral inspiration. The enchanted garden is one of our favourite trends for Spring 2023 and inspires a lot of our designs”, comments Sarah Jane, Head Designer at Britten Weddings.
1. Veils- Over the last few years veils have made a real comeback and are set to be even more popular this year. It’s the only day you can really wear one in your life and nothing makes you feel more like a bride! Our barely there veil which comes in five different materials is perfect for Spring with its light and whimsical feel. Embroidered veils are also beautiful for Spring weddings and very on trend for weddings this year. We can create bespoke pieces and often embroider flowers to our veils, why not look to in-season florals for inspiration? Tulips, daffodils and Hyacinths would all make wonderful designs.
2. Hair accessories- Our Mila hair vine is inspired by babies’ breath, a floral spray of tiny new beginnings. The Flora floral hair vine is also beautiful for Spring weddings with tiny buds and blooms adorning its length. Our Jaime headpiece would also be a lovely addition to a Spring wedding with its cascading blooms, you can build up your look with different pieces from the collection to keep it very subtle or more statement!
3. Garters- What better time to wear a garter than in Spring after months of tights and covering up? Even if you’re the only one who knows it’s there it can really make you feel like a bride. Our favourite garters for Spring weddings are subtle and delicate with hints of what’s to come. We love the Mimi wedding garter and the soft blue tulle of the Elva wedding garter can also serve as your something blue!
4. For jewellery, we love something soft and elegant like the Hermie pearl drop necklace and earring set. Pearls are very on-trend for 2023 so this set is a lovely subtle nod to that! If you would like something with more impact the Ariadne statement floral hoops are beautiful but make sure you keep your other accessories paired back.
5. Cover-ups, capes and belts are a lovely way to transform your wedding look from day to night and are perfect for Spring weddings. Our Imogen tulle cape is popular all year round and a great choice if you want something that will add impact but not detract from your dress. We love the gold or silver foliage of the avani leaf belt winding its way around your waist. This is so lovely for a Spring wedding as it will compliment all your blooms and offset them perfectly!
We have a new collection launching shortly which will have even more great ideas for Spring weddings so watch this space and follow.