Honeymoon Resorts Maldives – Couples seeking the ultimate special day in paradise during their honeymoon are in for a real treat at Olhuveli Beach & Spa Resort in the Maldives. A brand new Sandbank Indulgence package has been launched at the resort, providing honeymooners with a unique day on their own private desert-island beach. This also includes luxurious accommodation in a deluxe water villa, however alternative accommodation, including honeymoon water villas, is also available.
For that very special ‘perfect day’, Olhuveli Beach & Spa Resort in the Maldives has launched a Sandbank Indulgence package, providing couples with a day-of-a-lifetime on their own private desert-island beach.
You may also like
- Breakfast… Arrive at one of the island’s private sandbanks for a waiter-service sumptuous Champagne breakfast
- Morning… Dip into the tranquil Indian Ocean for a two-hour private guided tour of the best snorkelling spots, followed by a relaxing foot massage to ease flipper-sore feet
- Lunch… Delicious and leisurely
- Afternoon… Revel in an hour-long Balinese beach massage; then board a boat for a spectacular sunset cruise with more Champagne and canapés
- Dinner… Back at the resort, the perfect day culminates with an alfresco evening meal on the beach under a blanket of stars
Signature from Thomas Cook is offering seven nights for the price of six at Olhuveli Beach & Spa Resort, Maldives from £2,029 per person (saving £299 per couple). Valid for travel on 16 June, the price includes return flights from Gatwick with British Airways, accommodation in a deluxe water villa on a half-board basis, speedboat transfers, taxes and surcharges. Located on the tip of South Malé Atoll, this picture-perfect resort offers a selection of restaurants and bars and two infinity pools with views stretching out across the lagoon.
There is also an excellent watersports centre, with one of the only registered kite-surfing schools in the Maldives. Providing the ideal setting for a birthday, anniversary or proposal, the very special Sandbank Indulgence package is available in-resort for US$2,000 per couple.