5 Star Wedding Directory is pleased to present an exclusive collection of Luxury Hen Do’s. Each Hen Do has been handpicked for its innovative and sophisticated offering, setting it apart from traditional Hen Do’s. The Luxury Hen Do’s aim to give each bride and her friends a stylish experience that will be remembered forever. We will continue to explore and discover Luxury Hen Do’s to add to our collection….enjoy!
1. “Choose the Right Diamond” Diamond Lab Events – Diamond Grading This unique and fun diamond grading evening ensures you and your friends are fully versed when it comes to picking the right ring! Learn the 4 C’s – Carat, Clarity, Colour, Cut plus how to detact a fake diamond in the space of 3 hours. Using real diamonds run by a certified GIA gemmologist, the bride and her party will also get a diploma in diamond grading and a Swarovski crystal. Events normally take between 5-8 people and held at the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge. Price: £130 per person
2. “Flower Girls” In Water – Flower Schools Release the budding florist in you or even learn how to contribute to your own wedding flowers. In Water’s flower schools will teach Brides and their hens a few trade secrets and help you make a beautiful bouquet, hair accessories or table arrangements. You will be guided by In Water’s own creative force, Robert Hornsby. The Flower School Hen Do is held at In Water’s own flower studios in West London. Price: £1000 per party maximum 10 people Includes: Breakfast or afternoon tea with wine. Saturdays only.
3. Party Like A Celebrity Hen In Ibiza Can Tumasi – Ibiza Villa Spend 7 nights on the bohemian party island of Ibiza at the beautiful Can Tumasi Villa. This designer villa situated in San Jose sleeps 10 and is the perfect place to chill in the day with its infinity pool and whitewashed interiors. Ensuite bathrooms mean there is plenty of room for the girls to get ready for a night out. Stylish hangouts located nearby include KM5 for al fresco dining and The Blue Marlin for beachside clubbing. Price: A seven night stay at Can Tumasi in May is 4000 Euros for the villa (approx £3370) (renting from Saturday to Saturday only). Flights not included.
4. Italian Cooking with The Girls Katies Kitchen – ‘La Cucina Caldesi cookery schools’ Impress your new husband with some gourmet Italian cooking at this bespoke cookery school hosted by author of The Italian Cookery School and and owner of La Cucina Caldesi, Katie Caldesi. After meeting at Katie’s Kitchen, prepare meringues to cook slowly in the oven while taking a short trip to Home Cottage Farm for picking a selection of apples, plums, raspberries, blackberries, pears and nuts depending on the season. Return to Katie’s kitchen to make a selection of fruit inspired recipes such as jams, Duck or Venison with Berry and Port sauce, Iced Berry Semifreddo with hot raspberry coulis, spiced bottled plums, Prosecco and fruit jelly, Apple and Pear slices with fresh custard and more. Enjoy a three-course lunch with wine and take home jam or bottled fruit and an impressive fruit dessert for supper. Price: £120 per person The course includes the following: Minimum 6 people, maximum 12 Day time – a welcome coffee/tea and toast or chilled Champagne for an extra £9.50 per person Includes: tuition, ingredients, lunch, food to take away depending on course chosen, water, half a bottle of wine per person, after lunch/dinner coffee or tea, course recipe pack
5. Shape Up in Style Elysium Retreats – Pilates Holidays Combine a hen’s holiday with getting in shape for the Wedding. Join top Pilates trainer, Daniella Ehrlich on her luxurious tailor made Pilates retreats in Cyprus, Marrakech, Barbados and Italy. The retreats specialise in providing machine based Pilates in some of the world’s most exotic locations. Brides and friends will benefit from focused Pilates training tackling core areas. Price: A seven night retreat at the five star Elysium Hotel in Paphos, Cyprus is priced from £1540 per person half board, based on two sharing a deluxe room (including taxes). The price also includes: one spa treatment, 4 x private equipment sessions, 2 duet equipment sessions along with a group matwork class most days. Alternatively, guests are given the option to choose their own length of stay from £220 per night. Flights are not included.