Champagne on arrival will set the mood for a two-day escapade on Dartmoor, while a visit to the spa for a luxurious treatment or a lazy round of golf will prepare you for dinner in one of the hotel’s two restaurants.
Alternatively, an afternoon of outdoor pursuits – archery or rifle shooting, followed by cider and sloe gin making – will give ladies the ‘me time’ they’ve been looking for. Afternoon tea in the hotel’s tranquil Cathedral Room, an elegant area with breathtaking views over the entire estate, will give everyone the opportunity to share their stories over delicious homemade delicacies, invigorating teas and perhaps a glass of champagne!
For a little-added extravagance guests can include a hot air balloon trip to their girly weekend or a private dining experience with one of the hotel’s chefs preparing a three-course – Time for the Girls lets you do as much or as little as you wish.
Time for the Girls package includes:
- Two nights in a luxury castle lodge
- Breakfast pack
- Dinner on both nights
- Bottle of Taittinger champagne per person with nibbles on arrival
- Full use of the spa facilities
- Daily falconry display
- A choice from two of the following per person:
- Archery & rifle shooting
- One round of golf
- Half hour spa treatment
- Sloe gin making and cider apple pressing
- From £420 per person
- For further information or, please contact Bovey Castle