Take a voyage into Marchesa’s collection of gorgeous bridal gowns
We adore Marchesa’s Fall 2017 couture collection and just had to share it with you! ‘Voyage’ is a gorgeously elegant gathering of gowns. With intricate embroidery, beautiful lacework and clean lines, this collection is perfectly sophisticated.
1. With pretty appliquéd florals and embossed skirt adding detail to the design, we love the contrast of light bodice and heavier skirt. The uneven, high-low hemline creates movement and the train creates a dramatic look.
2. Soft layers of tulle float down to a pretty puddle of a train. Simple straps contrast with the deep V neckline, and 3D flowers mingle with embroidered florals scattered across the skirt. A sweet ribbon waistband completes the dress perfectly.
3. A sublime lacework waterfall bustle train adds all the elegance this dress needs! Its simple sheath shape keeps focus on the back.
4. Sleek and sophisticated, the sheer illusion neckline scatters pretty flowers across the shoulders and down onto the skirt. A simple skirt accents the mermaid style and creates a gorgeous silhouette.
5. With gently floating sleeves and pretty floral embroidery, this creation is perfect for an autumn wedding. Sleeves give a little coverage, whilst the plunging neckline still creates a flattering line.
6. This sheer number sparkles with a crystal strewn bodice and intricate lacework. Soft cascading tulle gives the skirt a dreamlike appearance as it skims out to a perfect train.
7. A beautiful ballgown style, this dress keeps the skirt simple to draw attention to the pretty lace bodice and elegant waistband. Ruffles down the train give that all-important stunning back view.
You may also like
8. A breathtaking blush under-layer really makes the embroidered tulle shine. We adore the off the shoulder style and billowing roses that adorn the straps and skirt.
9. Rocking a boho vibe, this creation teams vintage style, close-worked lace with large embroidered flowers for a stunning result. This one’s all about the movement – in the sleeves, skirt and train – gorgeous.
10. Sweet little dainty capped sleeves meet gathered straps and pretty, sparkling florals on this elegant bodice. The layered skirt is just divine and would look incredible floating down the aisle.
11. Off the shoulder, soft, billowing sleeves create a gorgeous canvas for elegant embroidered leaves and tiny flowers. The fit and flare mermaid skirt takes the florals with it, adding sparkle and leading to the small but perfectly formed train.
12. Giving a taste of vintage, this blush gown has just the right mix of elegant lace and embroidery. We adore the illusion neckline with pretty embellished sleeves, and together with the crystal strewn skirt and train, this elegant ballgown is an instant modern classic.
13. Layers of chiffon and big, soft flowers together make an eye catching gown. Styled in pure white, this dress sees petals floating down the skirt and over onto the sweet little sleeves. This is definitely a show stopper!
We love this collection! See Marchesa’s website for more.
Feeling inspired? Looking for more dress inspiration? Head over to our luxury bridal gowns page.