If vintage is your style but you still want to keep a classic vibe to your wedding, check out this gorgeous shoot where dancehall glitz meets quintessential English wedding.
There are some lovely mid-century-inspired touches here, from the delicate china teacups adorned with flowers, to the pillar box red lipstick on the bride.
The fun of the blue sequinned tablecloths, gilded crockery, and fabulous ombré wedding cake, is kept elegant and tasteful by a regal colour palette of blue, gold, and white.
English roses accent everything from the cake to the centrepieces, and the towering floral arrangements are sweetly accentuated by little glass tea light holders. Everything about this lovely shoot is stylish and sophisticated, especially the glamorous bride and dapper groom in three piece suit.
We think this concept is perfect for a chic city celebration at any time of year.
- What do you think – have you considered going a little bit retro for the big day?
- Let us know in the comments
- Photography: ten2tenphotography
- Event Planner: Blossom Events
- Venue: Palais Royale
- Cake: Le Dolci
- Make Up Artist: Artisrhi
- Favours & Gifts: Indulgences Truffles
- Dress: Lea-Ann Belter Bridal