The Designer Wedding Show, 11-13 February 2011, Battersea Park London.
The Designer Wedding Show is a beautiful wedding event offering brides to be a carefully selected number of companies presenting the finest quality and design for your big day. This stylish and incomparable event offers a catwalk show 4 times daily, showcasing the best bridal wear designers including names such as, Temperley, Vivienne Westwood, Ritva Westenius, Sassi Holford, David Fielden, Delphine Manivet, Annette Carey Couture, Matthew Williamson, Stephanie Allin and Maria Grachvogel.
An Occasion wear fashion show additionally takes place in the Mosimann’s champagne bar for those Mother-of-the-Bride and Brides-maid essentials. Everything one can imagine from millinery, shoes, accessories, cakes, venues, florists and menswear are under one roof, offering luxury, style and exquisite design.
- The bridal catwalk show takes place at 10.30am, 12 noon, 2pm and 3.30pm each day.
- Occasion wear shows take place in the champagne bar at 1pm and 2.45pm each day.
- Tickets cost £16 in advance and £18 on the door.
- To book tickets please call the box office on: 0871 230 5579 www.thedesignerweddingshow.co.uk
- Opening times; Friday 10am- 5pm Saturday 10am -5pm Sunday 10am -5pm
- Getting there Complimentary shuttle bus from outside the Sloane square Hotel every 10 minutes.
- Tube – Sloane Square Train – Battersea Park Station Bus – 44, 137, 344 By Car – AA yellow directional signs to the show.