Laura and Dylan’s wedding saw their guests transported between exquisite venues into a magical secret garden.
The wedding ceremony was held in the grandest of Sydney’s churches – St Mary’s Cathedral.
Drawing inspiration from a Midsummer Night’s Dream, their reception was dreamy and romantic with some modern and bold twists reflecting their creativity and individuality.
The grooms men wore grey tailored suits and began the morning with a shave in a vintage barber shop. The bridesmaids wore coral-toned, delicate floor-length dresses and bouquets of dahlias and peach roses.
Laura was embellished from head-to-toe in an ivory silk and french corded gown, with lace bodice and layers of beading. She wore a crystal and pearl headpiece complete with cathedral-length veil.
You may also like
Laura works as a freelance stylist and designer for The Styling Branch so we knew she had something fabulous planned for her own day. Dylan and Laura’s intimate reception was in absolute seclusion out on Scotland Island. Guests arrived by boat and climbed the sandstone stairs to a magical garden full of fairy lights.
Their reception was ethereal; woodland tablescapes with moss, scattered tea lights, mason jars and flowers, with a canopy of Edison lights overhead. Their wedding was intimate, romantic and magical for all who were there.
- Wedding dress by Personalised Weddings Couture
- Photography by Hilary Cam Photography
- Bridesmaid dresses from Melissa Kritsotakis
- Wedding rings and bride’s jewelry by Cerrone
- Makeup by Hilary Ho
- Bridal hair piece handmade by the bride, The Styling Branch
- Invitations and stationery handmade by the bride The Styling Branch
- Grooms suit from Roger David
- Preparation took place at QT Hotel and the barber shop at spaQ
- Church St Mary’s Cathederal, Sydney
- Reception hosted at Bangalla, Scotland Island
- Floral arrangements styled by the bride The Styling Branch
- Cake toppers handmade by the bride The Styling Branch
For more gorgeous real wedding inspiration visit here