Last week we featured the 1950’s Hollywood style inspiration, this week we share with you a stunning luxe black and shimmering gold bridal inspiration shoot conceived, planned and styled by London based luxury Wedding Planners and Stylists Perfect Events.
With their love of all things vintage Perfect Events inspired by the 1920’s Art Deco period showcases everything a bride needs to make her wedding day feel and look absolutely amazing, collaborating with leading suppliers and choosing the impressive Connaught Hotel as the perfect setting.
To create the first bridal look we chose the beautiful full length lace gown, ‘Lorna’ by legendary fashion designer Bruce Oldfield teamed with Swarovski butterfly embellished shoes by luxury shoe designer Aruna Seth, who along with Bruce Oldfield has had their creations adorned by Hollywood Actresses and Royalty including Pippa Middleton and Princess Diana.
The makeup – soft peachy lips and gold eyes by Alison Cameron with the hair – long elegant curls brushed to one side, finished with an exquisite hair brooch and jewellery to complete the look.
The second look consisting of bling fabulous ‘Kiki’ shoes by Aruna Seth, the ‘Buckingham’ dress from Stephanie Allin’s 2013 evening wear collection, which is perfect for brides who wish to adorn a change of attire for the evening reception or for the alternative bride to wear as her wedding dress!
The look was completed by plum lips and gold dusky brown eyes, an up do of pinned curls and finger waves synonymous with the 1920’s, a pretty floral hair brooch and drop earrings.
The impeccably decorated ever so delicious cakes and treats created by the amazing Elizabeth’s Cake Emporium and fabulous florals by Wild About ooze sophistication.
An epitome of graceful splendour, each element selected by Perfect Events combine wonderfully, culminating in a truly enchanting display of vintage inspired elegance, perfectly captured by Bandele Zuberi and filmed by Deneemotion. What do you think of these vintage wedding style? we would love to hear from you.
- Concept, Planning and Styling: Perfect Events www.perfectevents4all.com
- Venue: The Connaught Hotel www.the-connaught.co.uk
- Photographer: Bandele Zuberi www.bandelezuberi.com
- Cinematographer: Deneemotion www.deneemotion.com
- Wedding Cake & Dessert Table Treats: Elizabeth’s Cake Emporium www.elizabethscakeemporium.com
- Makeup Artist: Alison Cameron www.alisoncameronmakeup.com
- Hair Stylist: Kasia Fortuna www.kasiafortuna.co.uk
- Flowers: Wild About www.wildabout.co.uk
- Chandelle Chairs & Gold Circle Chain Backdrop: Great Hire www.greathire.co.uk
- Stationery: Cardlab www.cardlab.co.uk
- Hair Accessories & Jewellery: My Blue Garter www.mybluegarter.com
- Shoes: Aruna Seth www.arunaseth.com
- Black Dress: Stephanie Allin www.stephanieallin.net
- Lace Dress: Bruce Oldfield www.bruceoldfield.com
- Model: Sally McDonald [email protected]