Today we have a ‘1950s Hollywood Glamour’ inspired shoot to share with you, boasting in swoon appeal conceptualised, planned and styled by London-based luxury Wedding Planners and Stylists Perfect Events, who as with their weddings and events infuse their creativity and unrivalled attention to detail culminating in absolutely perfect bridal inspiration.
Perfect Events chose the opulent splendour of the luxurious Connaught Hotel in London’s prestigious Mayfair, as the perfect backdrop, to marry wonderfully with their theme.
Set amidst truly breathtaking scenery, ornate décor, sublime crystal chandeliers, the shoot is a display of weddings must have for all brides wanting to take a step back in time to glamour’s golden age; a time reminiscent of iconic movie stars and unadulterated elegance.
Taking inspiration from the popular red lipsticks commonly worn in the 1950s and the words of style icon Audrey Hepburn ‘There is a shade of red for every woman’, Perfect Events chose a rich palette of colours with red tones; plum, dark red, raspberry and fuchsia, perfectly showcased by the pink ombre of beautiful blooms by Wild About.
Perfectly styled Veronica Lake ‘esque’ hair waves, accentuated by immaculate makeup by Alison Cameron. Heavenly shoes by Aruna Seth wonderfully complimented by the ‘Babette’ dress a softly layered skirt, cap sleeved embroidered bodice by Bruce Oldfield. Also featured is a delicate lace applique and satin gown ‘Angelina’ by Sassi Holford worn with peep toe sling back shoes by Gina.
The ‘Coco’ Chanel 2.55 handbag inspired wedding cake and dessert table full of exquisitely decorated treats by Elizabeth’s Cake Emporium makes for even more spectacular delicious eye candy.
With photography by Bandele Zuberi and filming by Cinematographer Deneemotion, every detail captured exudes glamour in epic proportions to delight and inspire all courtesy of Perfect Events and an amazing team of vendors.
- Concept, Planning and Styling: Perfect Events www.perfectevents4all.com
- Venue: The Connaught Hotel www.the-connaught.co.uk
- Photographer: Bandele Zuberi www.bandelezuberi.com
- Cinematographer: Deneemotion www.deneemotion.com
- Wedding Cake & Dessert Table Treats: Elizabeth’s Cake Emporium
- ‘Babette’ Dress: Bruce Oldfield www.bruceoldfield.com
- Butterfly shoes: Aruna Seth www.arunaseth.com
- ‘Angelina’ Dress: Sassi Holford www.sassiholford.com
- White peep toe shoes: Gina www.gina.com
- Makeup Artist: Alison Cameron www.alisoncameronmakeup.com
- Hair Stylist: Kasia Fortuna www.kasiafortuna.co.uk
- Flowers: Wild About www.wildabout.co.uk
- Chandelle Chairs: Great Hire www.greathire.co.uk
- Stationery: Cardlab www.cardlab.co.uk
- Hair Accessories & Jewellery: My Blue Garter www.mybluegarter.com
- Table Linen: Over The Top Rentals www.overthetoprentals.co.uk
- Model: Sally McDonald email@example.com