Soft and plump lips surely add extra charm to the face, but not many women are blessed with beautiful lips like Angelina Jolie. In order to achieve lips as luscious as Angelina, most of the women choose to opt for surgical methods. However, this method can have lots of risks and unpleasant side effects. Therefore, a better way to plump up your lips is by natural methods. These methods are safe in the long run and give results similar to cosmetic surgery.
Read below to see some tricks on how you can plump up your lips without injections.
1. Brush your lips This is a simple, yet effective, method. Use a soft toothbrush to brush your lips slightly. This will exfoliate your lips and remove all the dry and dead skin. It will also increase blood supply and your lips will appear fuller. Take care to be gentle or you can scratch your lips. Apply a lip balm after brushing to give them a soft reddish look.
2. Use lip plumping agents Many lip plumping agents are available in the market. Choose a product that has hyaluronic acid. This ingredient is gentle on your lips and gives a long-lasting plump effect without irritation.
3. Use cinnamon leaf oil
This is a natural ingredient and is very safe to use. It makes your lips look fuller by increasing the blood flow in your lips. Take care to use very little quantity, as too much of it can cause pain and irritation. The best way to apply this oil is by mixing a small amount in your lip balm.
4. Drink lots of water Keep your body hydrated by drinking two to three liters of water every day. This will help you to keep your lips soft, healthy and supple. As a result your lips will look plumper.
5. Use vitamins Niacin, a form of Vitamin B3, in its liquid form can be applied to the lips to give them a plump look. It acts on the capillaries of the lips and cause them to swell and look reddish. Take care to mix a little Niacin in your lip balm for use. Direct application of Niacin can cause irritation.
6. Makeup tricks for plump lips Makeup can also help you to achieve fuller lips. Apply a concealer lighter than your skin shade on your lips. Line your lips with a natural liner a little outside your actual lip line and smudge it slightly. Fill your lips with a very light or natural shade lip color. Avoid the use of dark colors. Finally, apply clear lip gloss at the center of your upper and lower lips.
7. Apply honey Honey is the safest and the mildest lip plumper. It is a delicious way of plumping up your lips. Apply a thin layer of honey everyday on your lips and keep your lips soft, smooth and plump forever.
8. Exercise for your lips Whistles can make your lips healthier and plumper. Whistle loudly for two to five minutes every day and see your lips swelling up. All these methods are very simple and you can easily follow them. Choose a method that suits you the best and do it regularly to achieve good results. Soon you will be flaunting soft plump lips without the need of any risky and painful cosmetic surgery.
About the author: Rebecca is a blogger by profession. She loves writing on Comfortable shoes. These days she is busy in writing an article on Modest Wedding Dresses.