Wedding In Lake Como: Today in our inbox we were so excited to have this gorgeous real wedding of Alice and Vittorio sent to us by Leoventi wedding planners, we hope you enjoy it as much as we did.
Can you tell us your engagement story?
The first time we met it was through common friends at Milan’s Sports Center Harbour Club. Then after that first meeting we totally ignored each other. Then we met up again by total coincidence at Forte dei Marmi during a holiday and from that moment on we never left each other.
How long were you planning your wedding?
Approximately 10 months
Did you have a specific theme and if so what was it and why did you choose it?
We really wanted to bring into the theme of the wedding Vittorio’s passion for cars. We also wanted to include my favourite colour, which is green.
What was your favourite moment of the day and why?
The cutting of the wedding cake because that was the first moment of the day when I felt really relaxed
If you could go back and do it all again, would you do anything differently? If so, what would that be?
The only thing is I would have started the event earlier because it all went by so quickly, it felt like it was over in a minute!
Did anyone help you plan the wedding and if so who?
Yes, my wedding planner, LEOEVENTI
Any wedding day nerves advice for brides?
My first advice is to rely on the help of a professional and experienced Wedding Planner. At the time I was preparing my exam to become a lawyer and therefore I had very little time to dedicate to anything else but having a reliable and professional wedding planner has made all the difference and has taken away the stress of the planning.
Also, another important advice is to dedicate the last two days before the wedding to yourself, indulge in some pampering, a massage, spend the day in a Spa, just relax and don’t listen to anyone else!
- Bride’s dress: designed by the Bride and by Antonio Riva
- Bride’s shoes: by Jimmy Choo
- Groom’s suit: by a historical Italian fashion house Eddy Monetti
- Mother of the Bride’s dress: by Stella McCartney
- Photographer: Cristiano Ostinelli PH
- Venue: Villa Sala, Lake Como
- Hair & Make up: MAC makeup artist from Milan
- Flowers: flower designed and supplied by Leoeventi
- Cake & Catering: provided by a high quality caterer company from Milan selected by
- Dessert Buffet: macaroons by Ladurée (Milan)
- Styling / Decorations: designed and supplied by Leoeventi
- Name of Bride: Alice
- Name of Groom: Vittorio
- Date of Wedding: 28th September 2012