You may of already heard about the latest celebrity wedding of Rachel Stevens and Alex Bourne on the 2nd August 2009. After their 18 month engagement, they finally tied the knot at one of my favourite luxury hotel’s in London, Claridge’s. Underneath their white gazebo, they had 184 guests to watch them exchange rings and share their big wedding day together.
You may also like
So which luxury wedding suppliers did they use? I was very interested to find out so here they are.
- Walkactive – Helped get Rachel in shape for her wedding dress
- Nosh Detox – Provided the food and drink for her detox before the wedding
- Carol Sobell Events – The Wedding Planner
- Naked Artisits – Made sure Rachel’s nails looked perfect
- Funky Flowers – Created her beautiful cream rose bouquet
- David Morris – For that bling of a ring
- Spencer Hart – Alex’s stylish tailored suit
- Mira Zwillinger – For Rachel’s designer wedding dress
- Sally O’Neill – For that perfect hair style