We are so excited to have partnered with Monica Balli for her Concept to Creation masterclass from 25th-28th February 2019.
This masterclass is for the greatest event professionals in the world, to deepen the knowledge and understanding of the event planning industry.
Held at Disneyland Paris over three days, topics include:
- Concept to Creation
- How to create and photograph a product for the media
- Cross-cultural manners in business, personal and events
- The art of creating food and wine trends
- Influencers and social media future strategy
- Tech design & rendering – visual impact and new applied design technologies.
- The 4.0 entrepreneur –emotional intelligence &mindfulness:reality perception leading to a better leader and person.
- Brainstorming techniques leading to a creative design and team
- Tradition, Art and the use of color creating a trend
As well as a special session ‘Disney: Be my Guest – the art of treating and managing every kind of guest, from small to very large numbers’ – perfectly appropriate for the magical venue.
You can find out more about the topics of the sessions on the C2C website here.
The masterclass will welcome speakers from around the world to share their expertise, and the event will give a range of opportunities for networking and sharing ideas as well.
If you’re interested in finding out more, head over to the C2C website.