1. Bring the outside inside. No matter what venue you are getting married in we are going to see a huge trend with couples wanting to create that outdoor feeling inside. This trend has been slowly growing since the royal wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton where the couple had huge 20ft trees lining the aisle to transform the church into an English Country Garden and is going to be a key trend next year.
Our unique flower trees are really popular at the moment and are virtually booked out for most weekends next year.
2. Couples are getting more adventurous with their choice of wedding day flowers and décor.
Creating the wow factor is really important to couples; they want their guests to be amazed from the moment they step into the wedding. With our large statement table centerpiece trees, which reach 9ft it’s easy to create that instant “wow”.
3. Technology is also going to start really playing a key part when it comes to the flowers and décor. Couples can add up lighting and amazing effects for when the lights go down and the dancing begins to transform their flower displays without a huge investment.
We are getting asked to add our specialist battery up lighting to our floral displays, which can be remote, controlled to create amazing effects. Essential Couture is part of the Essential Wedding Hire group and we can offer couples lighting, staging and full wedding production services.
4. As flowers are becoming more and more of a luxury, more exotic and unusual props are being booked by couples as these items such as bird cages, crystal trees and contemporary centerpieces that can be dressed with fewer flowers but still give an amazing effect give a lot more for your money, so even the budget savvy bride can still have something spectacular.
5. Silk flowers are another option for couples that want to create the huge floral effect at their wedding venue but their budget doesn’t allow for fresh flowers to be used. We use superior quality silk, which means the flowers look and feel very realistic and can save 50-70% on the cost of real flowers.
For more information on the floral services offered by Essential Couture and the range of items available to also hire through their sister company Essential Wedding Hire please visit essentialcouture.co.uk essentialweddinghire.com