Your luxury honeymoon destinations is a chance to spend quality time with your newly wedded partner, free from any stress or pressures from the world. It’s important to plan your honeymoon carefully and make sure it will be a holiday to remember. Here are our top 20 luxury honeymoon destinations:
1. Bali, Indonesia Your money will go further in Bali, allowing you to stay at a luxury 5 star resort for the price of a regular hotel at home. Enjoy the warm weather, famous hospitality and relaxed lifestyle.
2. The Turkish Riviera, Turkey The Turkish Riviera has become a desired honeymoon location thanks to the beautiful blue waters, white cottages set amongst pine trees and amazing history on offer.
3. Africa Africa has a thriving luxury holiday market that caters to up-market honeymooners, with 5 star safari experiences, amazing scenery and wildlife that will take your breath away.
4. Okinawa, Japan After a stopover in the bustling metropolis of Tokyo, head to the tropical archipelago of Okinawa to enjoy pristine beaches, a luxury 18 hole golf course and beautiful reefs for snorkeling fans.
5. Las Vegas, USA Excitement, luxury, glamour and decadence are on show 24/7 in the most exciting adult-friendly holiday destination in the world.
6. Cancun, Mexico Cancun offers romantic tropical beaches, exciting water sports and historical sightseeing, plus amazing low-price shopping.
7. Maldives Rent a private bungalow in the Maldives and be lulled to sleep by the lapping of waves outside your window.
9. Vienna, Austria Wander hand in hand through beautiful cobblestone streets, stay in boutique luxury hotels and check out the revamped museum and art scene.
10. Paris, France Drink fine wine, eat fresh bread and sip freshly brewed coffee in one of the most romantic cities in the world.
11. Venice, Italy What can beat a romantic gondola ride in Venice for the perfect honeymoon memory?
12. Sydney, Australia Sydney is a vibrant, exciting city that features all the best that Australia has to offer. Luxury hotels, fantastic local food and friendly locals.
13. Hawaii Our pick would have to be the big Island of Hawaii, where you can go sailing, laze on beautiful beaches and be pampered at one of the many spas on offer.
14. Anguilla, Caribbean Anguilla is the best spot for a honeymoon in the Caribbean. Lounge on beach sofas, enjoy the warm breeze and soak up the sun.
15. Virgin Islands Enjoy a romantic, simple honeymoon without distraction at the Virgin Islands. 5 star hotels, great shopping and fine food are on offer when you grow tired of lounging on the beach all day.
16. Fiji Fiji offers hundreds of premier resorts that will treat you like royalty on your honeymoon. Go snorkeling, hiking or white water rafting with your partner, or be pampered at a luxury spa. Many resorts offer honeymoon packages that include free extras.
17. Cape Town, South Africa Cape Town has a thriving arts scene, boutique hotels aplenty and amazing wines from the nearby wine region. The perfect honeymoon destination for art lovers.
18. Italy Arguably one of the most romantic honeymoon destinations in the world, Italy has the lot – Fantastic food, history and amazing boutique shopping.
19. Porec, Croatia Known as the modern version of Tuscany, enjoy Porec before it becomes too popular.
20. Phuket, Thailand Eat amazing Thai food, bursting with flavour. Experience some of the most beautiful beaches in the world and fall in love with the friendly, laid-back lifestyle on offer in Phuket.